Monday, March 30, 2009

So, I've been thinking a lot these past couple of days... ok, more like hours, and I've decided that I'm going to give my readers (ehem! there are currently no followers!) a little taste of my writing in my blogs. Rather than giving you huge chunks to read, I'm just going to give you quotes! :D I don't know about you, but I am excited! I'm working on two stories to be perfectly honest but these quotes will only be from my most recent one. Right now, I'm thinking of calling it "Objection Overruled" but it is still undetermined. In case you couldn't tell, there are elements of law involved in this story of mine. The main character, Jennifer Aldenin, is a prosecutor. But that is all I am going to reveal!






Just thought I would show you some of my past times! :) No one would believe me unless I had a picture for proof!



See? Some pretty intense stuff! :) We were shooting at pumpkins, tvs, segas, cans of vegetables, cupcake tins, and other interesting things :)






Just thought I would show you George. My friend Jen and I decided that George is what we are going to call it, Saint George just sounds too formal!

So, my quote of the day for you today is this. Amanda: "You mean your secret world of strippers and man slaves? I've been ready my whole life!"

Love you all!

3 comments:

HeatherKN said...

WHat an odd quote. You should choose something more... profound from your story.

Marissa said...

haha, it is just supposed to get them interested. there will be more serious quotes later on

Ceria Net said...

what the original wheapon ??