Sunday, April 5, 2009


Yep, I finally got a current picture up :P So, I'm basically positive that my roommates hate me so I'll be moving home sooner than expected. The day is being bumped to May 16th if everything goes smoothly!
Some of you may be wondering why my roommates don't like me. I am so lovable! The truth is that we just have different personalities and they've been getting under my skin as well so that is the story that I'm going with.
Before anyone says anything! Yes, my roots are hideously long, I'm going to get that taken care of in two weeks!
I'm still working away on my stories, and working at INO. Nothing really new or exciting is really happening right now so I feel like you're almost caught up on my life.
Quote of the day! Jennifer: "Dying for someone you love is easy, killing someone because you love them, that will destroy your soul."
Hope everyone is enjoying!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm assuming that comment is from your book character and not the real me lol.

Marissa said...

haha,you said it in your sleep when we were in cali! haha, jk! of course it is from my book! have you not been following my blog? :P

HeatherKN said...

I like the quote. Interesting about those roommates. Guess you can be my nanny sooner than later.

Marissa said...

well, i'll be living in bakersfield for the summer so i don't think it'll be sooner