Sunday, March 29, 2009




Hey everyone! So, since I am new to this whole blogging thing, I figured I'd better let you all know a little about me. I'm currently nineteen and living in Saint George, UT. Yes, that is part of Mormon land, in case you were wondering. Hahaha! However, I'm not going to be here for very much longer. On May 31st, my contract for my apartment expires and that is when I will be moving home for the summer. I'm excited about it but sad at the same time. And in case you were wondering, yes, that is an old picture of me. I don't currently have one of just me from recently... at least one that I like. :) My current project that I am working on is a story that I am writing but if you really want to know about that, you can just ask me about it.



This is my beautiful family! Yay!


Well, I'm still really new to this so I'll post some more later!

3 comments:

Brian Norton said...

So have you gotten a computer yet? You should post some or all your story on your blog. Blogs are great for that kind of thing. Just copy paste in on there. Welcome to the blogging world.

Marissa said...

Yes, I am on my new laptop right now! :) I don't really want to post my story on my blog because I don't like the idea of people reading bits and pieces of it. I would rather have them read it as a whole. But I am very tempted to post quotes from it on here. Just to get people interested of course :)

HeatherKN said...

Do it.