Thursday, June 4, 2009

Welcome back to Marissa's life, California!


It's been almost a year exactly since I left Bako for Utah and boy have I dearly missed it! It is nice to see all my old friends and to see my family. I do miss my Utah friends though, and want them to come and visit me really soon! I hope everyone is doing well!


Alright, I'm FINALLY better after my infected liver incident and now trying to figure out what I'm going to do about my jobless situation... that and trying to figure out what I want to do with my life... Oh well! In the mean time, I'm just enjoying hanging out with people and having fun!


Quote of the day! Sophie: "We must be talking about the king himself."

Stephanie: "The king of drop-dead sexiness himself. Jen just put him in his place at court.

Sophie: "Really? I wasn't aware that my husband became a lawyer and had a face-off with Jen. I thought she'd been battling head to head with Jason King."

(That's your cue to laugh!)


Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha that was a good one! I need to get some more installments of your book! pass along some scenes to me! miss you tons and you should visit!

HeatherKN said...

you are looking good mariska!